Packed full of protein and energy, making the perfect on the go snack for kids and adults!
School lunch ✔️
Post work out ✔️
After dinner treat ✔️
Vegan- Depending on your protein powder
G/F, D/F – Depending on your protein powder
And everything in between!
Has been tested on small children! The outcome was better than we expected!
What you need
- 1/3 Cup of Cacao
- 2 Tablespoons of chocolate protein powder (I used the vegan pea protein from HappyWay)
- 1 Cup of Almonds
- 3/4 Cup of Hazelnuts
- 1 Cup of Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Cups of Medjool Dates
- 1 Tablespoon of Pure Maple Syrup
- Add dates and nuts into a food processor or blender, process on high speed until you achieve a grainy texture.
- Once blended place your mixture into a bowl, then add in cacao and protein powder. Blend if needed or you can stir into your mix.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of pure maple syrup, and add your coconut into your mix. Mix well.
- Lined tray with baking paper. Start to scoop out the mix with a Tablespoon and roll into bite sized balls.
- Set in freezer for one hour before eating.
- You can freeze your bliss balls and store in your fridge for up to 1 week.
A special thank you to my sister Ruby for testing these bliss balls. Now parents will know that these nutrient dense bliss balls are not only healthy, but are good for fussy little eaters.
- Vitamin B, E
- Healthy Fats
These are just some of the main benefits you are getting from the C.E.N Bliss Balls!